1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Oodles Doodles for Adoption!

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Megomomo, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Megomomo

Megomomo Red Snail

Jun 25, 2017
    Female
    2:07 PM
    megommomo
    Ranger
    Lumieres
    hello there again!

welcome back to...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Momo's Art Shop
    [​IMG]
    story time: so i was exploring in henesys hunting ground's inner plains, when i came across a clearing. i noticed the grass was patted down in some area and strange paw prints around. [​IMG] so i hid away and waited. guess what came out? OODLES!

i waited and waited, more and more of them came trotting out! i decided to walk towards them, wanting to know more. to my surprise, a few of them ran towards me. immediately, i squatted down and covered my head with my arms, fearing they would attack. (they were lvl 50 and im lvl 9 :<) then, i felt a warm presence sniffing me. upon looking up, i got licked in the face!

i played with them for the whole afternoon. soon, the daylight was fading and i stood up to go home. one of them bit at my shirt, as if not wanting to let me go. with a heavy heart, i pulled away. they started following me home!

now, i have 9 oodles living in my house.. sigh. :/

thats why im setting up an adoption fair for them!

[​IMG]

here are their names! (from left to right, then top down)
    1. Kiddle>>>.2. Puddle>>>.3. Deddle
    4. Buddle>>>5. Ruddle>>>.6. Beadle
    7. Cherudle>..8. Zoodle>>>.9. Ice Oodle

each of them are available for an adoption fare of 1m mesos, on a first come first get basis!

you must agree to this list in order to adopt:
    1. you will take the best care of your adoptee
    2. you will not abuse your adoptee in any way, physically or mentally
    3. you will provide your adoptee with the daily necessities on a constant basis
    4. you will love it with all your heart <3 (as i have)

1. an oodle (in png without watermark)
    2. limited edition leash for first 3 adopters

to adopt, write down the name of the oodle you would like below, and the time and date (server time). thank you! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

my main art page: momo's art shop

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    9:07 AM
    Are you for sale too? :heartbeat:

3. OP
    OP
    Megomomo

Megomomo Red Snail