1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Challenge: Can you find the best monster who drops the best npcable equips?

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Trion, Mar 6, 2022.

1. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    6:29 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Well, we do be Trion to make that meso.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    9:29 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    YES.... it never hurts to do more of that! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Shaolin Temple Square would be your best bet for equips and scrolls

Censers/Thieves: 25 mobs with 18-28 lvl 70-100 equips and face avoid 30% also the leech is great at level 95

Skelegons: 20 mobs with 10-13 lvl 100 equips

Ulu2: 30 mobs with 7-12 lvl 80-100 equips with Red Cravens

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Super nice info right here, im gonna look up the individual items i missed as well besides Cravens and the more obvious ones to list their prices.

• Like Like x 1
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    6:29 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    For temple of time monsters, Oblivion monk has the highest average equip NPC price at 293571 meso.

ToT isn't as good to farm anymore post the spawn rate nerfs, however.

6. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Nice info I have been neglecting looking at the ToT atm because i have not gotten that far. I find if you use more single target characters like Paladin or something similar the nerfed spawn rates don't "feel" as bad. It usually looks and feels real bad on a 1 shot mage though because the pot use is inefficient. That is how I try to justify it anyway lol.

EDIT: Also good point with average prices. I should probably be trying to list it by average price instead of top selling items. We dont know how drop rate formula is but assuming all equip and weapons from monster can drop at even rate an average would be nice.

7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:29 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    paladin smash tot with acb

8. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Im jealous cuz I am still leeching mine atm, but I can't wait to make it to that point.

9. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i think if you go for leech, u can raise hammer 30 first, then rush in 7f fast alot

10. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Oh sorry I mean he is like in 80s atm so I will probably just leech him close to 120 then bring him down to 4 INT so i can finally start using him. From there I might go bossing build only because HH has been nerfed and its just not the same like before but 7F Training would be amazing with HH.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Oh, but i talk about grind with hammer post nerf (i begin to play here in 8/2022), i did the bossing guide too, was funny to do pap/rav/latanica/if find bf/hh, but with hammer in 7f higher exp come

12. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Ah very nice. I am probably just very spoiled. I started in 2019 and I witnessed first hand this one paladin we had in guild who admittedly was a very hard worker but was in pre nerf 7F with per nerf HH I have never seen such a fast trek to 200 in my life lol. And my real reason for it eventually is to dominate Neo Tokyo when I can because it just makes life easier. Even with bossing build though I believe you do end up maxing HH still right? I am not too concerned with leveling him super fast cuz I am still trying to get echo on my Bishop which is taking a while lol.

I think I might end up trying 7F training area because I regretted now having high enough ACC for a long time on my hero and being too lazy to set him back up f or 7F training because he is in a good spot for bossing but now his level stagnates in 160s.

13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Yeah i did:
    1 rush 10 acb 30 blast 30 hammer (then exp fly, 7f still better place), stance 20, 1 heros, 20 holy charge, 30 stance, 9 mw (you can Skip it if have char with), 30 achilles, 30 guardian, heros 5, mw 20, and working on rush rn

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Oh this is perfect. Yeah i call it "bossing build" but the only thing different I was going to do was just switch the order of HH and stance first. But in the end its kind of moot if you can still level fast between those levels and get both of them regardless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    yeah, the point is, get hammer max fast as you can, then spend a bit of your life in a place forgotten by god that called 7f it worth alot to fast lv, open all skills, get lv to nt

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Lol well said and good to see HH still being worth its weight even after nerfs which is nice.