1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Orbis PQ QoL

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Asanagi, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Asanagi

Asanagi Pink Teddy

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    9:57 PM
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    OPQSux.PNG
    My suggestion is to add the Z effect from the Maple Island ETC's to the Small Pieces from Orbis PQ.

The reasoning is THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE FUCKING TINY.
    They are really small and tend to get missed very easily, and get lost in the clouds. Literally.

Ontop of the fact THEY'RE FUCKING GREY AGAINST A GREY BACKGROUND, FUCK YOU.
    They also tend to blend into the tower background.

I've personally had a couple of PQ's where we missed a fragment or two and literally couldnt find them or they despawned while we were looking for em and had to restart the PQ.

On a tangent, Papa Pixie also makes ALOT of noise, like spamming the same audio over and over. And the PQ rewards are shit. 90% of the time you'll get ores, or defense scrolls and the bonus stage is a mini jump quest in its self.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    2:57 AM
    Corsair
    I'm all for OPQ buffs, underrated content in the fun factor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    4:57 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    100% agree.

Papa pixie makes too much noise. This was especially clear in the BPQ.

The statue parts, and pebbles are very very small and hard to see. Even just making the icons bigger would go a long way.

And the rewards are bad. Like, not worth running OPQ for anything but the exp and wristband.

Also worth noting - the upgraded MapleLegends stats on the Goddess Wristband aren't reflected in the NPC chat so many folks don't know the reward is actually good now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    3:57 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    The rewards are still a bit rough. I finished several gloves on axia and got maybe 3 scrolls that i used lol the money from npcing bonus drops isnt bad for a new player through.