1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

out of pots!

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by beamcasting, Jul 23, 2015.

should we add it?

1. yes

9.1%
  2. no

90.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    2:27 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    when i train i sometimes run out of pots and die. to prevent this i would like to have a warning in chat if i dont have many pots so that it prevents me from losing exp. what do u guys think?

2. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    2:27 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    This has happened to me a couple times. It would be convenient but kinda unnecessary. You gotta pay attention, it's part of the game.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:27 AM
    Moderator Post
    MapleStory is already a game you can almost play without looking, so I have no interest to add such feature, since it will make it even more of a game you can play without looking whatsoever.

4. Stratocaster

Stratocaster Slime

Jul 13, 2015
    Male
    3:27 PM
    Hunter
    this is why you have autopot and safety charms

5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    2:27 PM
    Oh boy, if you use auto-pot and run out of pots you'll get all the warnings you ever wanted :)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.