1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Out with the new, in with the old?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Lazy Kanna, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Lazy Kanna

Lazy Kanna Red Snail

Feb 21, 2021
    Male
    7:11 PM
    Hello MapleLegends community! My name is Erin and I am proud to have found this little piece of nostalgia! I've been playing Maplestory on and off for a very, very long time. For the last few years I have been playing on the Reboot server (no, I haven't fought the Black Mage :p), but I've been longing for the good old days. A friend referred me to MapleLegends saying that it's a very welcoming community and that the staff are both dedicated and interactive with the player-base!

I am a member of the LGBT+ community and a proud trans male! I use he/him pronouns. My IGN at the moment is Heavenslight, so feel free to give me a whisper or an add. I'm always looking for friends :). I'm not sure where my MapleLegends adventures are going to take me, but I'm hoping to have a great time here!

• Friendly Friendly x 12
  2. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    4:11 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
  3. tonyzinxx95

tonyzinxx95 Blue Snail

Feb 20, 2021
    Male
    12:11 AM
    Beginner
  4. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    4:11 PM
    Welcome, Erin!! Happy to have you here!

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:11 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome to MapleLegends!

6. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    7:11 PM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server is Erin. Thank you for sharing with us :) hope you enjoy your stay in this server. Hit me up if you have any questions. Or if you'd like a friend :)

My IGN is JunakiG