1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

P/C P/C Clean Work Gloves

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by ProTato, Jul 19, 2017.

1. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    8:53 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Different colors of work glove seem to have different values. What determine their values the most?

I have white and grey work gloves.

2. seola

seola Mushmom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    4:53 PM
    Soobin
    Bishop
    Grey & white ones have 5 slots and no extra stats. Brown ones have 7 slots which adds alot of value. The other ones have 5 slots but an extra stat (eg. yellow has +1 int) which adds a bit of value.

I don't know the prices for all but I think white ones are 150kish, yellow 800k and brown 12-14m

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. CaratMagic

CaratMagic Red Snail

Jul 9, 2017
    11:53 AM
    Cutiefly
    Bandit
    White and grey ones sell for 300k easily