1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting {P}erion - 12+ years of Scania History

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Danathan, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Danathan

Danathan Slime

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    Denver
    9:40 PM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Hello!

My name is Dan (Danathan) and I am the leader of Perion. I've led Perion of Scania since '07 when GMS was in it's first few years. Throughout the years we had an insanely active community showing pride and prestige in the Perion name. I recently joined Maple Legends 3 months ago and now reviving this amazing community (Perion Tribe).

Requirements:
    Must be active (plays weekly, if not daily)
    Friendly, Positive Attitude
    Selflessness; Help Others
    No lvl req.

Special Benefits:
    Guild Events (prizes ofc)
    Guild Lottery (Win mesos)
    Charity Fund for new players
    Guild PQ
    PQing and leveling with guildies
    Bossing (When we are higher levels and recruit stronger players)
    Active, Friendly Community

We want to bring {P}erion back to it's glory days....

Let's Make MapleLegends Great Again with {P}erion Guild ;D

Please reach out to Danathan or comment below if interested~

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.