1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Paladin Guide

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by SwordArt, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    9:51 PM
    Dazzle
    Magician
    make a bishop mule OnionMuha

2. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Here are some training spots where I made huge profit during my path to pally:

Platoon Chronos, FoG, Vikes, Wolf Spiders, Gallos, Nightshadows, Skeles, Road of Regrets 4, Road of Oblivion 2 if you have good pinaka dropping luck

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    10:51 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    For RoR4, is that just from passive meso gain from mobs & npc-ing drops? Cus from hidden street, there doesn't seem to be any worth drops maybe except power crystals.

4. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Actually in RoR 4 there is a mix of both Qualm Guardians and Chief Qualm Guardians. The Qualm Guardians drop some good stuff including Earring INT 10%, Power Stance 30 Mastery Book (goes for like 5m) and Blue Neos (good ones can go for 2m).

Doesn't sound especially impressive I know, but given that they're weak to fire and give comparable exp to skele solo, it's an option.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    ooooh still sounds like a better alternative to what I usually do. Currently just farming firebrands while farming for crushed skull, since they drop fallen leaf earrings, flamekeeper's cordons, and can be exchanged for taos. I also tried farming helm int 60% at memory lane 5, but drop rate was pretty bad.

I'll definitely give RoR 4 a try, since ear int 10% prices jumped up a lot + with all the other drops u mentioned, I can see how thats a pretty good source of income.

6. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Oh actually another question is roughly how long should it take to solo BF at 135? And what's like the ideal time to strive for? (Ofc as fast as possible is the answer but realistically)

7. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    I use a very shitty 116 wa Dragon Claymore and I was able to kill it in ~12 minutes after mastering the attack timing.

Now at level 141 I typically slay the beast within 10 minutes (around 2 ciders worth of time)

8. osher

osher Red Snail

Jul 3, 2017
    Male
    4:51 PM
    is it possible to do , angeo,bf and without hp wash at level 12x?

9. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Nope, I did around 20 washes for fun and was only able to survive 1 hit from bf at level 133. You want about 9.6k hp.

Anego is even harder I think

• Like Like x 1
  10. osher

osher Red Snail

Jul 3, 2017
    Male
    4:51 PM
    i see ok ty
    btw the different about the dmg between hero and palladin so hard?

11. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    3:51 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Really depends on what boss and what weapons really but the fact that Heroes can hit multiple mobs twice, (unless stunned, dead or Brandish aint maxed) putting them on a small advantage on big bosses like zak and ht. And since those bosses have no elemental weakness, pallys don't get that sweet dmg multiplier.
    Other than that pallys probaply outdmging heroes on BF, Anego or any other elemental weak single target boss really, not too sure about the neutral ones. Pallys are a lil burstier dmgers since you also need to count Heavens Hammer in every 5? secs.
    So it's a 2-hit weakish multi target which is very spammable vs 1-hit strongish single target with a huge kaboom every 5 seconds thing.

12. Library

Library Slimy

Nov 6, 2016
    9:51 AM
    Slave
    ACA (on top of Combo Att) is 250%
    Brandish is 260*2 over 3 mobs Heroes do 1300 over three mobs on any neutral situation (aka 3900% dmg when mobbing)

Blast (max) is 600% damage
    Fire: 175% Lightning: 150% Holy: 140% Ice: 125% (elemental weakness bonus is 1.5x on top of that)
    Paladins (Blast/ 1v1):
    Lightning-weak: 1350
    Fire-weak: 1575
    Holy-weak: 1260
    Ice-weak: 1125
    ACB (Presume 6 mobs hit):
    ACB is 350% damage.
    Fire-weak: 5512.5% dmg
    Lightning-weak: 4725
    Holy-weak: 4410
    Ice-Weak: 3937.5
    So the mobbing discrepancy is there by a wide margin (only assuming 6 mobs are hit/elemental weaknesses can apply) if there existed good maps for ele weak mobs. ToT can't fix that either because the maps are so spread and the best are Oblivions, which, btw, Legends modded to be ice-weak, too.

13. OP
    OP
    SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    7:51 AM
    Paladin
    you can do bigfoot as long as you don't touch the body! it's possible but just requires good timing

14. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    I have a 48 paladin mule (more like no.2 main now), but is it a valid build to skip threaten altogether and max out the other weapon's mastery/booster (for dual wielder) by level 70?

15. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    3:51 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Threaten can be skipped since its effect doesn't really do anything on higher lvls. But pally's can't really be hybrid (well, only in 2nd job probably) due to the fact all 6 elemental charge skills use 30sp to max. They are buffs and not attacks and will overlap eachother. Your better off taking 1 weapon class to roll with.

16. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    I play hybrid for the heck of it. I have SP in lightning charge for sword and ice charge for hammer (with 1 point in sword ice charge for heavens hammer).

Yes it's viable if you want to use Crushed skull AND STS/Dragon Claymore.

Threaten is literally the worst unique spell in the game so feel free to skip. Although it might get buffed in the future like the guide says, who knows.

17. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    This guide is very well done. Thank you SwordArtSwordArt

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    Well even if threaten gets some buff I still doubt it will be much use anyway (especially bosses). I'd probably have forgotten about it by the time I'm solo-ing bigfoot likeaboss XD

I'll go with adding mastery and booster for both weapons and see whichever I end up preferring by third job.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Hey Adra, wanted to ask you since you're one of the few hybrid Pallys out there. Can you confirm whether blast with a 2h sword has a longer horizontal attack range than a 1h bw? Theoretically that's supposed to be case, but haven't found anyone able to confirm.

(Eg. You should be able to hit zak top left arm with a 2h, but impossible with skull + same situation with parts of HT)

20. Marc Antony

Marc Antony Master Chronos

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    6:51 AM
    Reagan
    Shadower
    Brave
    He talks frequently about how that is the case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1