1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug papulatus bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by hsmule5430, Aug 25, 2017.

1. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    11:13 AM
    Thief
    Description of the bug: cant get ludibrium medal inorder to enter the sealed room of papulatus mini boss(optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?: upon dropping the medal u should get a quest available at flo / mr.buffoun to get a new one for free
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: today + yestreday before rb n server reset
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug : go to ludibrium: path of time n drop your ludibrium medal
    Extra information (optional): there was no seemingly bug gettin the cracked dimension piece in order to summon the pap - just the ludibrium medal

if i did not fill in enuf information pliz lemme kno

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    2:13 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I don't know what you did because of your english but I can tell you that you did something wrong.

Pretty sure you can reproduce the medal by killing the mob over at Warped Passage

3. OP
    OP
    hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    Thief
  4. OP
    OP
    hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    Thief
    can you try drop your medal and see

5. OP
    OP
    hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    Thief
    whenever i drop the medal to get etc slot free - i always seem to be able to get a new one from clicking mr.buffon and flo. this time it doesnt seem to work - i dont get any quest available to recreate the medal to enter the pap

6. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:13 AM
    I do know that theres a delay between dropping it and being able to get a new one. Not sure if its 12hours or 24hrs. Maybe L3afyL3afy could confirm since he had this issue a while back

7. L3afy

L3afy Blue Snail

May 21, 2016
    Legends
    10:13 AM
    Beginner
    BakaNeko
  8. OP
    OP
    hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017