1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Next Patch party dc when assassinate is fully charged and used

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Floron, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Floron

Floron Slime

Apr 27, 2022
    5:00 PM
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):

What is supposed to happen?: Not dc
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When I am shamelessly using my Bishop to clear quest for my shad
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): 1) Create a party with a shad (and for me a Bishop), 2) go to shaolin temple 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 (the dc happens there consistently never tried other places), 3) shad use dark sight and wait assassinate to charge to full, shad assassinate, bishop dc
    Extra information (optional): Lynux tell me this could be high so I set high

Video later in reply by someone.....could not upload a link due to this below.

upload_2022-11-30_18-26-26.png

Edit/update (1 December 2022): This happened in Ravana as well..... this is the error that I did not post. Happened to someone else in the same party and map in Ravana. The error is as below for me. Did not ask the other person what error he/she got. FYI, I am running on latest patch.
    upload_2022-12-1_8-51-5.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    11:00 AM
    Beginner
  3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    2:00 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    I hope they fix this because I'm making a shadower and don't want to crash people either kekw
    btw you'll have to post 3 times total or something to start posting links, post 2 more times in forums games subforum https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/forum-games.82/ or something and it should work after.

4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    10:00 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Shad IED was a mistake.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    2:00 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Make nate charge passively instead of giving shads IED. #freesavageblow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    10:00 AM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    This will be fixed next patch. If you experience this issue, please contact us!

• Great Work Great Work x 1