1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Party with assassin.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boheme, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Boheme

Boheme Red Snail

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    Poland
    11:18 AM
    Anatome
    Fighter
    Hi.

Which class will be best to play with Assassin. My GF do Rogue (Assassin in the future). I'll train with her only. Give me best class to train with Assassin. We want to do bosses etc.

I think about Spearman. But other class will be good too.

2. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    12:18 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    Hmm.. If u wanna boss i would suggest hunter, as u will give her SE and will have dmg as well.

U can go bucc if u care less about your dmg. Will give her SI and be able to push things out of her way from second job forward..

And if u want her to have the fastest time to high lvls go cleric/ il mage

3. Snake

Snake Brown Teddy

Apr 29, 2017
    Male
    SI has no effect on Assassin except with normal speed claws like Garnier. With booster you reach the max speed possible with all the end game claws.

I suggest some kind of bowman because of the aforementioned SE. It doesn't simply add +40% damage to the crit which description says but actually +140%. So the damage a sin can do goes up by a lot.

4. OP
    OP
    Boheme

Boheme Red Snail

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    Poland
    Anatome
    Fighter
    I thought more about grinding on 1st second and third job. I think we can hit max lvl 130. Boss I mean mushmom etc :p sorry for not describe it. My English s*ck :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    12:18 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    Oh well, so just play w/e u want... Only end game boss need to be really planned befor taking on.
    Pick what class u enjoy the most.
    If u enjoy mages i would suggest i/l, as u can freeze bf and hh and its fun to do, and it has strong 2nd job aoe that can help sin go thro the lvls

6. OP
    OP
    Boheme

Boheme Red Snail

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    Poland
    Anatome
    Fighter
    Wow, thanks for your reply! sorry that i not wrote it before. nice maybe i'll go that i/l :p