1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes section?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Atik, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Atik

Atik Brown Teddy

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    11:33 PM
    Stickbug
    F/P Arch Mage
    Boop
    I started playing 2 months back and I had to find out from a guildmate that elemental amplification only buffs damage by 135% for 200% mana cost, whereas in old Maple it was 150% damage for 200% mana cost. On that note, can we get mana cost reduced to 170% to compensate for the damage nerf? (idk if I need a separate thread for this)

I also found out that drop rates on arch mage ultimates are nerfed, but I can't find anything about that on the MapleLegends website anywhere.

Can we get a section where all changes are documented so newer players have a chance to reference these changes? I'm having a hard time finding anything like that. If something is already in place can we make it more visible?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:33 AM
    Moderator Post
    Mage drops are only different for event items, not all items...

Also, there's a sticky with the Legends features. Also also, we never changed Elemental Amplifcation. That's v62. Your source is v92 (bbb. probably)

3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

7:33 AM
  4. OP
    OP
    Atik

Atik Brown Teddy

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    11:33 PM
    Stickbug
    F/P Arch Mage