1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Item Ignore Pendant addons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lirbo, May 8, 2021.

Yay or nay?

1. Yay

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Nay

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    1:05 PM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    For those who don't know, Item Ignore Pendant is an item that allows you to blacklist up to 5 items that you don't want your pet to pick up. However, this item is quite useless in MapleLegends since it doesn't serve the players' main interest. The main reason people might want to grab this item is to prevent the loot of Monster Cards, Gachapons, Event Drops and so on, but unfortunately, custom items do not appear on the menu of this item.

My suggestion is to add those items to the list of the Item Ignore Pendant so players can prevent themselves from looting cards for example when they would rather other player will pick it up.

Pros:
    Quality of life change.
    Will prevent a lot of "oops my greedy pet" oopsies.

Cons:
    Easier for leechers to loot certain stuff on their mules?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    4:05 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Already asked once if this was possible via discord and was told event items since they’re custom aren’t easy to add to the ignore list

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. TouchyIce

TouchyIce Red Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    12:05 PM
    TouchyIce
    I/L Arch Mage
    Eden
    I got the pendants on my 3 pets, but I will be damned if I know how to use them :-(

4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    7:05 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    When you click on your character and look at your pet, you'll see a tab for excluding items on the bottom right.
    [​IMG]

5. TouchyIce

TouchyIce Red Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    12:05 PM
    TouchyIce
    I/L Arch Mage
    Eden
    wow Chris, I must be blind, thnx so much !! <3

• Like Like x 1