1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

.wz related bug / OCD Players are NOT getting their Cokeplay Shield.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Homepage, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Homepage

Homepage Red Snail

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    2:18 PM
    Homepage
    Crossbowman, Bishop
    Beaters
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Players including me are not getting their cokeplay shield after finishing the coke town quests. (from the 3 npc's that give out the quests)
    What is supposed to happen?: You are suppose to get your cokeplay shield after finishing the quests (I don't know if 1 NPC gives it from finishing his/her quests but I finished all 3 NPC's quest and none of them gave the Cokeplay Shield)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After finishing all the quests in Coke Town
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): asdasdas.PNG unknown.png

2. Voldy

Voldy Horny Mushroom

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    12:18 AM
    Night Lord
    Same here, finished all the quests yesterday a couple of minutes after diet cans were available, and didn't get the shield.
    I rmbr you should get it after you do all the quests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forester

Forester Snail

Oct 10, 2020
    Male
    5:18 PM
    Foress
    Was the issue ever resolved? I'm doing the questline right now and seeing as the rewards are bugged should I just stop?

4. Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    3:18 PM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Hello
    Was the issue ever resolved? I'm doing the quest right now, should I just stop?