1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Throwing Stars

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Alexkimchee, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Alexkimchee

Alexkimchee Red Snail

Feb 18, 2015
    Male
    2:11 PM
    Saiyajin, Tanto, Arteon
    Brawler
    Ohana
    Hey guys made a Pokéball cosmetic for those of you who want to catch em' all!MapleF2
    Pokeball.gif *It looks a lot better in game
    If you don't know where the hit animation is from, I brought it up from gen 1's catching animation.
    To the best of my understanding, I can only cover NX throwing stars because default stars do not have an option to change the hit animation.
    I would love some feedback! If I find other maplers who would like to use this, I will eventually upload a file that would patch the water balloon throwing star. (and hopefully other NX stars of your choosing)

Also if I am violating any rules in the ToS I will be more than willing to take this post down.

Happy Mapling!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Alexkimchee

Alexkimchee Red Snail

Feb 18, 2015
    Male
    Saiyajin, Tanto, Arteon
    Brawler
    Ohana
    Apologies for "Pokémon throwing stars" LOL sorry if I mislead you....

3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:11 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    It isn't violating any ToS rules, I am pretty sure though this is in the wrong section in the forums, but it surely looks nice! Would use it if you release it

4. OP
    OP
    Alexkimchee

Alexkimchee Red Snail

Feb 18, 2015
    Male
    Saiyajin, Tanto, Arteon
    Brawler
    Ohana
    Uploaded the string as well. Download is available here, let me know if something is wrong.

Attached Files:

• UI.PNG
      UI.PNG
      File size:
      34.2 KB
      Views:
  5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:11 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    It is a very cool idea for a throwing star! I would definitely consider trying it out if it release MapleF2