1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Poof's Stream

Discussion in 'Streams' started by Poofcakes, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:34 PM
    Hi everyone!

My name is Ninnie, and there are times when I feel like broadcasting my pro game-play to the world. I recently made my first islander, and I've been enjoying streaming bits and pieces of it very much. So, if you're interested in what the islander life is like; check out my Twitch channel!
    You can find my Twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/poofcakes

Most times I just listen to my usual playlist with songs I sing along to, so you'll be hearing lots of that, and other times I am talking to people about weird things. And of course, I'm always interacting with the chat, so please do talk to me if you're ever there! :giggle:

Also, make sure to follow me so that you get notified whenever I start streaming!

Below there is a fancy widget which will be streaming my stream too whenever I'm online.

-insert poof laugh-

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:34 PM
    Level 30 hype stream~
    http://www.twitch.tv/poofcakes/

EDIT: Thanks for being there with me u guise. ~
    Here is the moment I leveled up + Bohemian Rhapsody + weird sounds coming out of my mouth.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016