1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Portal to Forest of the Ghost Priest broken

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Zio, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Zio

Zio Snail

Nov 18, 2020
    Male
    7:07 PM
    Windage
    Ranger
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): In Mu Lung: Goblin Forest 2, the hidden portal on the right that leads to to the Forest of the Ghost Priest is not working. I am using the most up-to-date client.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.59.18 PM.png

What is supposed to happen?: I am supposed to be teleported to the Forest of the Ghost Priest, allowing me to finish the Eliminating King Sage Cat quest.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Mu Lung: Goblin Forest 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Reisu

Reisu Horny Mushroom

Jun 11, 2020
    8:07 AM
    Bishop
    I didn't realise this thread was here, but I also reported the same instance, seeing the same bug, so I'm giving this a bump. Tested it on multiple characters and can confirm the same thing.

3. lalawee

lalawee Snail

Jan 14, 2021
    Male
    7:07 AM
    lalawee
    Bishop
    Oubaitori
    Yup, it is a bug. i've experienced the same thing

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014