1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Possibly noob question regarding GS2

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Ginny Plants, May 6, 2022.

1. Ginny Plants

Ginny Plants Red Snail

May 1, 2022
    4:22 PM
    Hi! Recently started playing ML for the first time; haven’t touched maple since 2010 or so.

I’ve heard everyone talking about gs2 spam and gs2 training, but iirc when I used to play on MapleSEA, the hot place to train in Singapore used to be at Mysterious Path 3. Personally trained many characters there way back when. Why isn’t it popular anymore?

Disclaimer: My guy is still lv 40 so I haven’t actually been to these places on this server.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    3:22 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    MP3 is a large map which is better suited for party play. GS2, on the other hand, is more compact and strictly has the mob from MP3 that gives higher EXP (Slimy). That makes it more feasible to clear while solo training and gives more EXP.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Ginny Plants

Ginny Plants Red Snail

May 1, 2022
    4:22 PM
    You're right; I did always train with a party back then. Thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 2