1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PPQ Showcase

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by NatteHond, Oct 27, 2019.

1. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    10:23 PM
    Was going through some of my old shit then stumbled upon this:

My original idea was to use this in a PPQ Guide, but that never got around and so this has been sitting unlisted for 2+ years.

If you ever plan on making a PPQ Guide, you can use this as a good reference because i tried to showcase as much as possible.
    main reason for posting is of course the young FishyFishy in the video uwu

That's it for now. Cya all~

2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    1:23 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
  3. Fishy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
  4. Fishy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    NatteHondNatteHond i suggest you change the title and take off "maplelegends" off it, before youtube removes it ( 5/10 of my vids did cuz of the title name)

5. OP
    OP
    NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Thanks for the advice!

6. OP
    OP
    NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Unlisted the video again aswell, just in case

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    >people making videos when game is not in highest setting PepeHands

Very nostalgic though!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    2:23 PM
    Shadower

MISS HIM :(

9. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    There are two things people should be aware of in that guide.

1. In your inventory was Lord Pirate's Diary. You can only get one from opening boxes on Stages 1, 3, and 4. (I rushed through the middle of the video, so I don't know if you picked one up from opening the boxes on Stages 3 or 4). Once picked up, you have to return to Herb Town to speak with NPC Captian Hwang who will activate a quest. The quest will require you to open one of the Lord Pirate's Treasure - as shown in your video for Stage 3. Opening the Lord Pirate Treasure Box will contain the Treasure that only people with the Active Quest can see and pick-up. Then return that Treasure to Captain Hwang for either a 60% or 10% GFA and 180,000 exp (60,000 * 3).

2. This one is open to debate, but I will stand my ground on this being the better strategy. On Stage 5, as soon as the first key Drops, close the door on the bottom left where the Ali mobs spawn. Then save the other keys until you have the remaining 3. Rationale: The maximum number of mobs that spawn is 10. Each door can spawn a maximum of 3. That means that although the doors would spawn 12, they cannot due to the maximum spawn for the whole map being 10. Therefore, closing one door will reduce the number of spawns to 9 (only losing 1). Why I choose to close the Ali door is because Alis are exceptionally annoying. Unlike all the other mobs on the map, they are able to shoot at range and they can stun you - even Thieves using Dark Sight are susceptible to their attacks. The other mobs much easier to manage.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    2:23 PM
    Shadower
    isn't that 5/6.

11. Fishy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    yes, sorry i cannot read :3

12. Buffles

Buffles Dark Stone Golem

Dec 9, 2015
    Male
    3:23 PM
    Buffles
    Paladin
    Is the experience worth? D:

13. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    If you have a good party, and the members of your party are helping you with some of the quests associated with PPQ, and you are level 55-69, ABSOLUTELY!