1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PQs or new areas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koren262001, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. koren262001

koren262001 Mano

Nov 21, 2017
    Male
    8:54 AM
    Hermit
    apple
    Hey guys, just wanted to discuss about something i thought about for a long time.

As time go by we continue to get more new great areas as neo, coke town etc.
    I love those areas and im really glad they are in the game but one of my problems is that i really want to do pq's and as a lvl 140 NL, APQ and GPQ is currently my only option.
    Those options are a bit problematic due to the fact that APQ can be done every 6 hours and for GPQ you will need at least 6 guild members online which is not always available.

As much as I love the new areas in the game I personally would be much happier to see more new pq's instead of other new maps. (CWKPQ, Balrog PQ etc).

Due to my situation i wanted to ask you guys, would you prefer seeing in the future of MapleLegends, more new PQ's then maps or more new maps then PQ's?

Thank you for reading :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.