1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> 'Preorder' Taos! (aka kinda S>)

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Birb, May 9, 2017.

1. Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    3:14 AM
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    In today's episode of 'Why Didn't I Make a Mage Since All I Do is Farm', I'm farming (a lot of) Breaker badges in hopes of getting Crushed Skulls (zero luck so far). Since there are always other mobs on Stormbreaker maps, I've also been doing the other badge exchanges, which means I get a handful of Taos.

By default I go to the cavern with Breakers + Firebrands but I'm also down to do any other map that has Breakers. So if anyone is in need of a specific Tao, lemme know here or in game, and I can switch maps to try to farm the proper badges for that exchange, and then get the Tao directly to you instead of letting it collect dust in my shop haha. Of course, the exchange itself is all luck, which means... no guarantees how quickly I can get the taos/if I can get them at all :^) And we can talk about prices later, if I manage to get it- I'm willing to negotiate and also trade for stuff (I'm really not picky)!

(FYI. Taos of Sight, Harmony, and Shadows are used for crafting Balanced Furies and crimson weapons, and upgrading Raven weapons from the NPCs in Dead Man's Gorge ^^ link: http://global.hidden-street.net/npc/fiona it's not bbb but I /think/ the lists of materials are still the same?)

I hope this makes sense- TL;DR- lemme know here or in game (IGN: Pigeon) if you're looking for one/more Taos and I'll try to do that exchange to get it (but no guarantees on how fast)!

List:
    - Frazen - Harmony (done)
    - Vera - Harmony
    - kalash - Harmony

Currently have:
    - Tao of Sight (1)

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. FooL

FooL Slime

May 2, 2017
    Lake Titicaca, Peru
    Fool
    Beginner
    son u r OOGLAY

3. Frazen

Frazen Pink Teddy

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    3:14 PM
    Frazen
    Night Lord
    I would like to get a Tao of Harmony if you get it!

4. Vera

Vera Dark Stone Golem

Sep 27, 2016
    Female
    ei
    9:14 AM
    Nolo
    Buccaneer
    Demure
    WOOOOOO IM PREORDERING TAO OF HARMONY <3

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    She's not hunting the one that gives tao of harmony (being only nightshadows).

6. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    tru

Gotcha both! Starting on it now and hopefully I can get at least one within the week :D (I hope none of these are urgent x_x)

I usually don't but since Cavern of Valor has both Breakers and Nightshadows I can farm there too ^^ since I don't really need Brands for anything specific

7. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Why dont you just go to the rooms with a purespawn?

8. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    I did try it out briefly, but I kinda prefer the Cavern maps' layout/spawn, maybe since they're smaller... I also like having the other exchanges to do ^^

9. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:14 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I'd like a tao of Harmony too please! :3

10. OP
    OP
    Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Added to the list!

I ran into some good luck today and managed to get a Tao of Harmony, so #2 coming up ...whenever that good luck decides to come back ^^
    Also will update with a list of stuff that I have.

11. haojie94

haojie94 Snail

Jun 21, 2017
    Male
    3:14 PM
    LazyBones
    Beginner
  12. Phooey

Phooey Mixed Golem

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    12:14 AM