1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pride 2020

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by vampiredio, Jul 4, 2020.

1. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    1:34 PM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer

it's a bit late now that pride month is officially over, but nevertheless i decided to finish this little piece; Legends has been an incredibly kind and open server to me over the last year that i've played on and off, in fact i joined originally last year around pride month and always received well wishes and support when sending out pride smega's. happy (late) pride to everyone and thank you as always to the Legends staff for making ML a friendly and safe community to be a part of! SlimeBlush

• Friendly Friendly x 4