1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Quest item required to complete the quest "Jay Chou's Request" not available

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ShadowerZhi, Mar 2, 2021.

1. ShadowerZhi

ShadowerZhi Slime

Jun 19, 2020
    Male
    7:54 AM
    ShadowerZhi
    Shadower
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Even after completing all the available quests in Taiwan, I still did not obtain the Quest Item "The Perfect Box" to have enough items to complete the quest "Jay Chou's Request".
    upload_2021-3-2_21-17-42.png
    What is supposed to happen?: "The Perfect Box" etc item should have been the quest reward for the quest "The Perfect Box" by Stefanie Sun, which will allow you to complete "Jay Chou's Request" by Jay Chou in Taiwan.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After completing all the quests in Taiwan and found out that I still do not have the "The Perfect Box" etc to complete "Jay Chou's Request"
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    7:54 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Did you complete the quest to get items for the NPC in Victoria Island - I think it was Maya? She gives you the box. If you did that, did you maybe drop or sell the item?

3. OP
    OP
    ShadowerZhi

ShadowerZhi Slime

Jun 19, 2020
    Male
    ShadowerZhi
    Shadower
    I suspect it is possible that I could have accidentally dropped or sold it :( But I can't recall as it has been a while ago.

4. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    Did you manage to get the perfect box? I don't think i drop any of that item or get it from anywhere. Is a quest item it can't be sold to anyone except you purposely throw it, and i'm sure you won't be stupid to throw away quest item. MapleF12

Because i'm kinda stuck at this quest as well. I also find out that our current server version have different NPC name and different quest stuff that cannot be find anywhere. And that is gonna be tough to finish some of the quests because you need to bang a lot of walls to get some items or some place.

5. Thunderbro

Thunderbro Red Snail

Mar 16, 2021
    Male
    4:54 PM
    Just bumping this because I have the same issue, I threw out some of the etc items for this quest as a newbie to make inventory space and later found out that the npcs do not give them back, even if quests are forfeited.