1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question About Washing Paladin To 30k Hp By Lv155

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Aliaz, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Aliaz

Aliaz Blue Snail

Jul 8, 2020
    12:40 AM
    Beginner
    Hi Guys,

Need some advice here, I'm planning to main a Paladin and aims to have 30k hp by lv 155 for HT, currently I have a F/P mage with HS mule and have about 70 Int equipment as below.

Maple Shield: 10 Int
    Red Emerald Earring: 10 Int
    Raccoon Mask: 10 Int
    Purple Adventurer Cape: 10 Int
    Bathrobe: 21 Int
    Yellow Work Glove: 9 Int

I'm planning to wear these when I'm leveling at the appropriate level, from different guide, I learned that I need around 40 base INT for 23k hp and 70 base INT for 30k hp. Since I have the equipment above, can anyone help to calculate what base Int I would need at which level to achieve 30k hp goal at lv 155?

Also, is Paladin washing similar to Hero? 1 fresh AP into HP, Take MP out and put into Str/Dex?

Thanks in advance!

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    9:40 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    One thing to note is that in HT, because of new arm changes (they are active the entire fight), they spam mana drain on you basically the entire fight.

This is very, very annoying, because you need to use a potion every time you get mana drained. This makes me burn ~2m in potions per HT run on my paladin. If you want a 100% optimal HT paladin, I would also suggest trying to get more MP to reduce this burden.

Anyways, it is optional. My 30k hp paladin does fine other than that. What you have should be enough for 30k by ~155. You should make sure to start the hp washing by lv 100, however.

3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    10:25 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Is grilled sandwich not a good option for mana pots? They spam mana burn so often, it's pointless using a % pot with a high base MP. Grilled sandwich would still be optimal?

4. OP
    OP
    Aliaz

Aliaz Blue Snail

Jul 8, 2020
    12:40 AM
    Beginner
    Thanks Akash, I have 70 base int now with all the eq i should hit 120-130 int after level 50, will start washing out at lv 70, hope it's enough. Will keep the Int for future potential MP washing too since HT has this problem.

5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    9:40 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    That can work, but then you have the problem of when you get hit by a 1/1 attack, sometimes only your mp pot will trigger and you will only have 500 hp / mp. If you use a % mp / % hp pot for your mp slot, you will rarely need to manually pot and you can consistently rely on your auto pot.

It might seem like a really small detail, but it feels so nice to not have to worry about your HP while fighting a boss.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    4:40 PM
    I use grilled cheese on my paladin and have no issues with 1/1. Can probably count the number of times my pet pepega fails to use auto pot after a 1/1 on one hand during a 90 min run (and in more recently I do not recall a situation where my pet has failed to auto pot after a 1/1 despite using grilled cheese myself).

Problem with grilled cheese is that, while it's cost effective, you're going to need to bring a lot of them in. If you plan on bringing ciders as well (which will take up a bunch of space), you're gonna have to expand that use inventory first. Next best option is mana pills cause they stack more.

Otherwise I currently have 29.5k hp and face no major issues with just using hornsters and grilled cheese. With 2 90 minute runs I will use around 900 - 1.1k grilled cheese and 500 or so hornsters. Bear in mind I have guardian 30 so sometimes I block the mana drains and other dmg so I'd be using less pots than a 2h pally.
    if you want to play your inventory smart you can use sorc elixirs for the pre-heads and grilled cheese for the body. Can save yourself one inventory slot.

7. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    10:25 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I see that makes sense. I’ve never had only MP pot triggering at least not my drk(probably because of gingseng root) until I took my mage in for a mage HT run.