1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Kirep, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kirep

Kirep Mano

Mar 19, 2019
    Male
    1:31 AM
    Porosk
    I'm not sure how to do the calculation for washing, but was wondering if its more efficient if you took out all your hp and mp to minimum, and just put it all into int.

So like you will get 1 ap from hp, and 1 ap from mp, and put it into int, so that you get more mp per level, then afterwards you will get more ap from mp, and just constantly put into int for more mp, till you reach the point where you're getting like 10ap per level or more.

Afterwards you will get to the point where you're getting so much mp per level that you can start putting points into main stat, hp, or till int is maxed. So hp washing will be at the end when you get maxed int, since you will get alot of extra ap from the mp.

Probably costs a shitton for all the ap resets you're going to have to buy.

Not sure if this is possible, never washed before, and pretty new to washing concept.

2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    10:31 PM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    You can’t move ap from hp/mp to str/dex/int/luck unless you previously put points into them before, so you can’t get any bonus ap it’s the same amount as just dumping them into int when you level.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    You cannot take ap out of hp/mp unless you already put in points in hp/mp.

Also, that'd be a lot of AP reset to use MapleF6 i think it will be very inefficient even if it was possible since many people don't put extreme amount of int anyway.

If we were talking about getting to 30k/30k, maybe.

4. OP
    OP
    Kirep

Kirep Mano

Mar 19, 2019
    Male
    Porosk
    Ahh, okay, didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification

5. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018