1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on where to start again

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SnowCrab, Dec 31, 2019.

1. SnowCrab

SnowCrab Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2017
    Male
    4:10 AM
    SnowCrab
    Priest, I/L Wizard
    Hello all, just came back from like a 2-3 year hiatus

I have a priest level 86 and i/l level 91

My memory is a bit foggy on where I used to train for these characters. Also, have there been any significant changes in ML that changes how I should be training?

I have about 10m mesos and remember spending a bunch on buying leech for my i/l

As of now, what is the most efficient way to train my characters? Should I level them separately? Buy leech? Or should I party the two characters (separate accounts) and level myself somewhere?

Side question: I gave away my gear to a friend back then but still have the following:

11 int bathrobe with 4 slots
    102/7 elemental wand
    6/3 earrings
    8 int 5 ma gaia cape

i am missing gloves and shoes and helm

what should be the priority for gearing my character?

Thanks, sorry if my questions are too vague. Just want to know the best way to level my two characters either separately or together

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    1:10 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Mannequins and Galloperas are safe bets for leveling.

You can party them together if you don't mind managing 2 clients, HS will make it faster than training both separately.

Mannequins are in Taipei, which is an offshoot of Taiwan. From Kerning City go to Taiwan in the subway, and in the next subway there'll be another guy in there to take you to Taipei. Walk through the subway, and keep going upstairs until you're mobbed by a large army of giant dolls. It'll probably be a bit slower than Galloperas but there's more money to be made there. There's a rope to keep your priest on too.

Galloperas are in Singapore, which can be reached from the Airport lady in Kerning City. Just go all the way right, then right some more, past Kampung Village into the theme park. At the end of that is Galloperas, some weird bears on horses. Ice Strike should hit most of the map, even from the top platform. The priest is safe on either of the ropes too.

As for gear, a Scarlion Helm or a Z helm is probably your best bet for upgrades. With that you can probably equip some level 20 shoes with +1 or +2 int as well, which is the best you can realistically do without dropping ~50mil on 4 int shoes. You can also do the Bounty Hunter quests in NLC for Silver Deputy Stars as well, which gives 5 int, but you'd need a friend to kill Bigfoot and the Headless Horseman for you. Your extra cash after the helm should go towards gloves, and after that some upgraded earrings, and then it's probably best to buy overall int scrolls to finish the robe.

Buying leech is alright, but I would only do it with excess money. I/L mages are pretty decent to train up on their own.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    SnowCrab

SnowCrab Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2017
    Male
    4:10 AM
    SnowCrab
    Priest, I/L Wizard
    Thank you for the very thorough and informative reply! I do recall doing gallos before I quit on my i/l so I will probably head over there with both my characters.

I really appreciate it!

If anyone else has anything to suggest please feel free to do so, any information is valuable to me right now. Thanks guys

4. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    4:10 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    im sorry friend u messed up your priest level to 86... You can't sell ulu2 leech with priest hs mule for your a/m unless u want to suffer leaving pt and rejoining

I suggest you just level your priest to 120 and sell low lvl leech and eventually work your way up to skele 1hit

Or 2nd option you can remake your priest hs mule to lvl 81 which is ideal

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1