1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

RANDOM DISCONNECTIONS!!! HELP ME !

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by TripleTap, Feb 11, 2018.

1. TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    2:31 AM
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    Sooo I've been playing on this server for about 3 weeks now and I just get random disconnections. Trust me ive done literally in the rule book that there is to solve disconnections. I've installed and uninstalled multiple clients but still doesn't fix disconnections. I do a hard reset on my computer, still doesn't fix the random disconnections and I also tried changing wireless connection to wired and STILL DOES NOT FIX DISCONNECTIONS! I want to change this problem before I start bossing because this issue is really annoying. I would be training or getting leeched and BOOM my game shuts down with no ERROR or Disconnection Code. Its legit annoying!!!! Also another thing is that all of a sudden when I go on my BOOTCAMPED MacBook pro everything runs smooth as butter but when I come on my Built PC I get disconnections LEFT and RIGHT! Idk what it is and its been really frustrating. On other games I never lag out or disconnect its only on maple legends and this is the main game I play so I would hope that there is a solution to this! The time pattern on when I disconnect is also random as well, it can be as soon as i hit the log in screen, 10-30 minutes in playing or hours into playing... It just disconnects with no error code. Does anyone have answers!!?!!? IF SO PLEASE HELP ME, Thank you =)

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:31 AM
    Moderator Post
    Have you also checked if your anti virus isn't annoying your client over and over?

3. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    Ive played with anti virus completely off, still disconnect.. I turn off the firewalls and anti virus completely and still... Disconnect! I also have checked off Allow running this program on my anti virus as well and I still disconnect. I don't know what it is. hopefully you can help me!

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Seeing your join date when did you first get this problem?

5. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    one thing that I do notice is that after I'm done downloading the client, it says something like "can't complete download of maplelegends.exe or cant find maplelegends.exe". its something like that, that appears after I'm done fully installing the client. But I have asked around a few guildies and friends & they say it says that for them but they don't ever disconnect like that.

6. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    When I first joined this server this problem occurred, but I kind of just brushed it off to the side and just continued to play with It and just keep relaunching my client. Only thing is, is that when I start bossing I don't want to crash mid bossfight because of a random disconnect.

7. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Sounds very likely to me Windows Defender keeps kill your client, which is it known for on doing so. Can I see your Windows Defender window and perhaps see if you actually did made an exception to the client?

8. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    My anti virus is webroot

9. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    I have webroot but would we be able to teamview and fix the issue like that or are you not familiar with webroot?

10. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Sorry but I do not teamviewer other people's machines for technical support. It also doesn't help I have never heard of webroot. If the problem is only on your PC and not your MAC I still think the issue is within your PC though, generally still think defender is on (which turn itself back on each restart), and deletes your client (which crashes the game).

11. Brendanus

Brendanus Blue Snail

Jan 28, 2018
    Female
    Hallo, sinds de 'update' van januari heb ik ook steeds vaker problemen met vinden en starten van MapleLengens. Dit betekent dat het icoon van mijn Bureaublad verdwijnt en de gegevens verdwijnen.

Ik heb de Firewall al eens uitgezet, Maplelegends al toegevoegd aan het "toestaan-lijstje" bij Defender en het spel een aantal keer gedeinstalleerd, opnieuw geinstalleerd, niets helpt.

Heb jij enig idee wat er aan de hand is?

12. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    okay how would I disable it on windows defender then?

13. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
  14. OP
    OP
    TripleTap

TripleTap Red Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    TwoTap
    Cleric
    I google translated what you said and youre having the same problem.. hopefully we can get this working

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Brendanus

Brendanus Blue Snail

Jan 28, 2018
    Female
    I typed it in Dutch, because Kimberly is from Holland. Sorry, not very social of me to do..