1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratio Leech Calculator

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Nguyenqdo, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Nguyenqdo

Nguyenqdo Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2018
    Male
    7:56 PM
    nguyen
    Magician, Bishop, Thief
    Mayhem
    Hello I'm Nguyen.
    Some of you may know me and some don't but hello anyways lately I've been selling ratio leech to people since I'm trying to get to 200 and ya boi needs meso to scroll stoopid shit.
    I found that its a tedious process to have to go to the EXP table and copy paste all the exp and then have to do all the MeTh. so I decided why not make it easier for me as well as anyone else out there selling ratio.

Just make a copy and you should be good to go. I'm not sure if anyone has made one yet if they did well this one has my face on it you're welcome
    ratio leech calc.jpg

12/30/2021- Fixed same LVL exp
    1/26/2021 - fixed negative lvl to not show calculations
    1/27/2021 - ADDED PERCENT calculator

• Great Work Great Work x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    6:56 PM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    This looks super helpful! Thank you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jelly

Jelly Red Snail

Dec 16, 2017
    1:56 AM
    Could also add option to use % that way u can look up the players % from the drods bot in discord instead of asking for screenshot, here is an example im just using Mirror's exp calculator that I modified it abit

upload_2021-12-30_11-4-21.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Nguyenqdo

Jun 6, 2018
    Male
    nguyen
    Magician, Bishop, Thief
    Mayhem
    Ive had conversations about this and it all boils down to preference of the seller. Since DRODS requires a person to do one of three things to update(cc, Change maps, relog). Not to mention % VS exact exp is a differences of 2-6k exp which isnt much but as i said that really comes down to the preference of the seller.

To add you can also get exact exp from Drods with the $exp command but still To each their own at that point

5. Noire

Noire Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

May 9, 2020
    4:56 PM
    Islander, Page, Spearman, Magician, Cleric, Priest, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Hunter, Bowmaster, Assassin, Hermit, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer
    Thanks for making this! Very helpful with so many buyers and sellers going by exp and not hourly/package.

6. OP
    OP
    Nguyenqdo

Jun 6, 2018
    Male
    nguyen
    Magician, Bishop, Thief
    Mayhem
    Fixed some minor errors. percent table coming soon since everyone wanna be lazy

7. OP
    OP
    Nguyenqdo

Jun 6, 2018
    Male
    nguyen
    Magician, Bishop, Thief
    Mayhem
    Added % for the lazy bois

8. DadKnight