1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recomendaciones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aldoxdxd, Oct 14, 2019.

1. aldoxdxd

aldoxdxd Red Snail

Sep 19, 2019
    Male
    10:26 AM
    f
    Beginner
    s
    Hola buenos dias , tengo 1 mes en este gunbound y es aburrido, me apena ver como se desperdicia una gran version ya que los noto conformistas no hacen nada por mejorar , el supuesto evento de halloween es un evento con gm osea no es automatico, la pgina web del juego esta muerta no brinda nada de informacion, ni el ranking cuenta cuantos rank subiste o bajaste, bueno me ofrezo soy programador php y conozco sobre files de gunbound puedo apoyarlos tengo buen tiempo libre , puedo empezar mejorandoles la pagina web, si deseas contactenme esta version de gunbound merece ser famosa , espero tomen en cuenta mi ayuda

2. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:26 PM
    Moderator Post
    Halloween event will be an actual event. There are already some previews on our facebook page.... and the channel MOTD says exactly that the halloween event is being prepared... so the music is not the only thing.

I agree the site is boring and crappy, but there's nobody that can change it right now because the access of that still need to be given.