1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reducing Elderwraith spawn at Lukan's map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by momokoji, May 21, 2018.

1. momokoji

momokoji Mano

Dec 6, 2017
    6:25 AM
    Hi. Don't know if it's just me, but the quick spawn rate of elderwraiths at lukan's map (phantom forest: phantom road) makes it a bit hard to accept quests from him as one would have to constantly watch out for the elderwraiths. Wonder if there's a way to resolve this or we just accept it as it is?

Thank you!

2. yogevmiz

yogevmiz Slime

Oct 4, 2016
    Male
    Israel
    1:25 AM
    Jinchuriki
    Bishop
    I suggest that you go there with another person (preferably a priest or bishop) that will spam heal and draw the elderwraiths to him while you accept/finish the quests.

3. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    6:25 AM
    Promise
    thisss MapleF4 or to reduce the npc's long dialogue before introducing the quest ~
    my new subs always had to die a few times while taking the quest when I try to race against the elder wraiths

• Like Like x 2
  4. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    7:25 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Wait till Neo Tokyo is released.
    If you're one to always read quest dialogues then i can guarantee dying every time you start or complete a quest. SlimeXD

5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    4:25 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I know I've always found that annoying as well, but here's a tip you can use to avoid getting glomped while questing:

When you enter the map, don't kill anything at all except the elder wraiths. Especially not phantom trees, as they have long respawn times. Just focus on only killing the elder wraiths. Eventually, other monsters should spawn in their place, so you won't be at risk of dying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1