1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Removal of [1st Job] Congratulations

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Abamita, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Meredyth

Meredyth Mano

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    Berlin
    2:07 PM
    Meredyth
    Assassin
    OnDrugs
    Does that mean that a toggling option is impossible to implement? A tad sad to see the feature go, actually.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:07 AM
    How am i going to make troll igns to announce.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:07 PM
    Moderator Post
    They got re-added for time being (since few days) for personal reasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Syncrinity

Syncrinity Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    Male
    9:07 AM
    Invalidate
    Cleric
    Circus
    Having just started leveling in this sever, I notice that the announcement is still available. My personal opinion is that a toggle command would solve the problem in the easiest way.

One thing to note is that a beginner has no one on their friends list or a guild. So players at my stage have almost nothing happening in our chat boxes. For me that means that these announcements are a pleasant indicator that other players are beginning the grind like I am.

On the opposite end, higher level players will have more friends and guilds to pay attention to in chat. I can see how easily unwanted notifications can get annoying.

I'm perfectly fine with the feature staying or getting removed. I still think a toggle option would make everyone content.