1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Removed Sacks?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Aero, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:28 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    This is why you need Islanders, so they can wash on the Island and come to Victoria at LV. 30 with enough HP Keepo

• Like Like x 1
  2. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    7:28 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Rip, couldn't edit fast enough, autocorrect made hp washing become "go" washing PogChamp

3. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    6:28 AM
    Samus
    Marksman
    I think the biggest problem here is how mean-spirited the black sack abusers were. Back in GMS, the rare times when a rog would be summoned in lpq or kpq it was always fun, because seeing a rog kill everybody once or twice was pretty funny and memorable. I don't ever remember seeing one in a 1st job room. But when players go out of their way to make people's experiences with this game miserable by clogging every channel with a rog, then the situation is entirely different and its just mean. Think of the black sack as a privilege that players had, that they now lost because of a few jerks. Sure, the GMs could possibly patch the situation by restricting certain maps or something like that, but why should they waste time coding that? It's the community's fault for not having a little bit of maturity, and frankly we should be more upset at those people who get off on bullying new players.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Fuckin Aeon man Keepo

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    11:28 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    this thread has got a bit out of control....jesus christ.

• Like Like x 1
  6. plnko

plnko Orange Mushroom

Sep 2, 2015
    3:28 AM
    Warrior
    Are you surprised? People here can't handle constructive criticism and then antagonize in return for it.

7. OP
    OP
    Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    11:28 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    wtf? I cant take criticism? Fuck you man, wtf. YOU ARE WRONG.

Like that? C: <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. plnko

plnko Orange Mushroom

Sep 2, 2015
    3:28 AM
    Warrior
    I'm not saying you specifically, but if you're freaking out like that, you might be one of them lmao.

9. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    7:28 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Sheldon is that you!? Kappa
    Some people just can't tell when sarcasm is used I guess PogChamp

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Closing this thread. Its clear that the people that used them to kill other want them to stay and the other don't. By now everyone left their opinion, and the thread is just repeating itself over and over.

As of adding checks (some mentioning a lottt of checks), in my opinion we have right now better things to waste our time on, but next rev at least already restrict some basic maps such as job advance and some map of choice.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.