1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing the Free Market teleport

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by thetavi, Apr 9, 2015.

What to do with the "TRADE" button?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2015.
  1. Warp to FM with no buffs allowed but still merching

12 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Warp to a "hangout" map (social only, no merching/buffs) and make FM GMS-like

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. No changes

54 vote(s)
    71.1%
  1. mettzi

mettzi Pac Pinky

Mar 4, 2015
    Male
    US
    3:35 PM
    Thymelord
    White Knight
    I think at the very least, buff skills should be disabled in the FM. I wouldn't be opposed to the FM warp becoming a hangout map either. That way you can't just go to FM to get pots from a friend when you run out while grinding, or to get items to complete a quest.

2. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    3:35 PM
    Snail
    I kinda like this compromise ^^

3. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    2:35 PM
    Nikki
    Assassin
    Since polls only allow for a certain amount of specificity, i'd like to state that I agree with these two. Buff skills are a no no in the FM, and the only reason its kind of a 'crappy' hangout spot right now is because of that huge pointless maple TV nobody ever uses. Anybody that wants the same effect as the maple TV would/should use one of those chinese firecracker thingies.

1. remove buffing ability
    2. remove maple TV
    3. add awesome legends custom contentzzzz hangout spot where TV is currently

4. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    3:35 AM
    Why does everyone hate the TV? If the prices on the MapleTV smega was lowered, then we might see some usage in it in the FM or social map.