1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Req LUK/WA for second job advance THEIF?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by lukk, Jul 4, 2020.

1. lukk

lukk Red Snail

Jul 1, 2020
    2:16 AM
    lukk
    Thief
    Hi all,

I'm hp washing my character (aka adding quite a bit of base int) and I would still like to complete my second job at 30. How much LUK/att/acc should I have on my character to be able to hit the monsters that drop the silver balls at second job advance? I don't mind if my damage as low as long as I can kill them in a reasonable amount of time.

Advice much appreciated!

Thanks,

2. joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    10:16 AM
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    What a lot people do is make sure that they have enough accuracy to hit the monsters and then just use apples/heartstoppers for the additional damage if you have the minimum amount of primary stat. For the 3rd job advancement, it's a bit harder, but you can always job adv much later (like do 3rd and 4th job adv at once at lvl 120) when you have more primary stats!

Note: I don't recommend waiting on 2nd job advancement, since the hp equations change (for the better!) at 2nd job.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    1:16 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    I have some data to share, might not be really helpful though.
    With these stats, I am able to land hits on the monster, but this is not the minimum stats required.
    I think I have overpumped the LUK a bit.

Intlord damage testing data
    2nd Job advancement requirement
    bless+20 accuracy
    Dex 28
    Glove +10wa
    Ilbi +27wa
    Garnier 9wa
    Coke Pill +15wa
    Luk 30

4. OP
    OP
    lukk

lukk Red Snail

Jul 1, 2020
    lukk
    Thief
    Thanks for the info!
    Do you think that if I had 10 LUK and noobie base equips with an onyx apple that I would be able to hit them?
    Or no because att is based of a % of your luk and it wouldn't be enough?

If you can't answer this I can understand, but thanks anyway! :)

5. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    1:16 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    How about HP equation changes for 4th job?
    Is it advisable to job adv from 2nd job to 3rd job and 4th job at once at level 160?
    Does the skill points get affected?

6. OP
    OP
    lukk

lukk Red Snail

Jul 1, 2020
    lukk
    Thief
    ok thanks thats useful info!!

7. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    7:16 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    The equations don't change anymore after second job. It doesn't matter when you advance, but washing isn't great before second job due to the formulas changing. It's not more or less efficient to do it later though

I did my job advancement with some cheap luk gear and some weapon attack gloves and shoes. Just get yourself some luk gear as that boosts your dmg a LOT (lucky 7 is fully luk and atk based). My advice is to just try and see, but I didn't need any potions to do it