1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Request to have a built in function for mesos per minute/hour

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aurum, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Aurum

Aurum King Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    Male
    5:03 PM
    Aduro
    F/P Wizard
    Hi there,

I just thought of another suggestion to throw out there. Don't know if its feasible, possible, or discouraged.

I was wondering if the game moderators could perhaps implement a function analogous to the @epm (x) function, but, instead of exp it would be for mesos. I would like this because sometimes I train in certain areas for extended periods of time and although it is already very convenient to use the @epm function to determine which maps / mobs are superior (thank you so much for this btw!), I would also like to see how much mesos I am able to potentially achieve in a given training session so I can project how my income will also be.

Better yet, this could even be built into the @epm (x) function. By this, I mean that a report of how much mesos was gained/lost for the user is included in the report that appears on the chat bar when the @epm (x) function is finished (a double whammy! hit two birds with one stone! :))

Just a thought. I don't know if there was already a post about this before or if there is a specific reason why it cannot be implemented but I thought it would be a reasonable suggestion.

Thanks and, as always, thanks immensely for your continued effort! :)

• Great Work Great Work x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rambo

rambo Pink Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    5:03 AM
    21blvck
    Nice idea

• Friendly Friendly x 1