1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Request to have Ellin PQ Reward Exp in a Graded Fashion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aurum, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Aurum

Aurum King Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    Male
    10:11 AM
    Aduro
    F/P Wizard
    Hi there,

Thank you for your hard work on improving the mechanics and satisfaction of such a nostalgic game! We (well, at least I) appreciate all your efforts thus far!

I have another suggestion for improvement. I hope this will appeal to a wider audience than my last suggestion.

I would like to request that the EXP rewards for Ellin PQ be conferred in a graded fashion. By this, I mean that after each stage/section of the PQ, a portion of the PQ's total EXP will be rewarded until the final boss stage. This mechanic has already been implemented in LPQ and OPQ.

The reason why I ask this is because I have already EPQ'd several times making it to final boss stage only to miss the hard earned EXP due to my or my party leader's client crashing due to no apparent reason (also dying, but I'll admit that's my own fault).

I'm actually surprised that the EXP is not rewarded in such a fashion since it is already done in LPQ and OPQ. Perhaps there is a reason why you did this?

Just a thought and suggestion to put out there. Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I believe this is a Neckson impliment and not a MapleLegends change but I don't know for sure. For lpq and kpq, you get a "stage cleared" animation and the exp is granted. Epq does not give the same animation and you just move through the portal or the npc moves you to the next screen. I am not sure how easy or hard this change would be to do, or why epq is different from most other pqs that give a clear animation. I feel like it would make sense to have this changed to be in line with all other pqs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TennGohan

TennGohan Mushmom

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    epq is already really fast and its pretty rare to not clear/dc so i don't think this change is necessary

• Disagree Disagree x 1