1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Request to Make Quest and Alliance Window more User Friendly and Incentivized

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aurum, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Aurum

Aurum King Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    Male
    9:27 AM
    Aduro
    F/P Wizard
    Hi there!
    I have some suggestions for a more enjoyable MapleLegends. Some of them may be appealing, some of them may not. I'm just putting these out there as ideas.
    I like to do quests sometimes for fun, and although these are not popular ways to level, I feel that certain improvements to the questing system will make our experiences as players more enjoyable.
    I would like to know if it is possible for you guys to make the quest and alliance window UI more user friendly?
    By this I mean, specifically:
    - After accepting a quest, you can open up the quest window and your newly accepted quest will appear
    - When opening quest window, the quests in your area will automatically open (e.g., when you are in Omega Sector, and you open the quest window, the group of quests available or in progress for Omega Sector (and not other continents) will be automatically opened)
    - When multiple players are online in a guild that is part of an alliance, an arrow option becomes available to toggle between groups of 5 online users. However, when the arrow is clicked, the window resets at the top of the scrolling, thereby making it inconvenient for the user. The user must constantly scroll down after every click of the arrow. Is there any way to make this more user friendly? (e.g., get rid of the need to re-scroll or get rid of the need to group active guild members in chunks of five, etc.)

Also I would like to ask if you could somehow make quests more incentivized (e.g., more quests that (1) encourage party training, (2) have good rewards such as more EXP, good items, valuable items, etc. - but not make it overly easy as to compromise the economy)

Just some suggestions. I at least one of them are useful and appeal to the general player community! Take care of yourselves and thank you for your hard work and continued effort and willingness for improvement of such a personally nostalgic game!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1