1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Return of Gachapon to Cash Shop

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by pulluponyou, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    8:04 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:04 PM
    Moderator Post
    To keep the opinion short of myself; Cash Gachapon is something that is never coming back and is something I wanted to remove already around 2016 to early 2017. GTOP have always allowed multi voting, and I think two topics of mine that already got linked provide a lot of details of my view on vote2win and how horribly flawed everything was. I am not sure how AP resets = Cash Gachapon.

The thing with Cash Gachapon was that it was totally random who got what and it also took no effort at all to get something. All someone would have to do is go inactive for a half year and come back either rich or nothing at all. Usually, nothing at all because Cash Gachapon was already horribly nerfed and you rarely got something out of it. This was long buffed already since they became mob drops.

Vote abuse rule was also inconsistently moderated and it hurt the server a lot for many reasons. People being annoyed some get away with it, some get banned, and some generally being annoyed that someone draws 5 tickets and gets a Chaos Scroll. Of course, that can still happen now, but at least you have to put some effort into the game. Gachapon is now just a bonus. Get something nice? Great! Don't get anything nice? Well, buy one from the Free Market.

On the topic on increased Gachapon rates, the summer event will likely have them increased during the whole duration of the event.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    1:04 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    With all due respect, if your main way of making money is to bank on a lucky gach pull, you probably deserve to be poor.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    12:04 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    This is just wrong. I know several people who are preparing for highly washed ranged DPS characters. Furthermore, it doesn't take much of YOUR time to commit to such a thing - you just need to vote daily for a long period of time which takes maybe 30 seconds out of your day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. echung379

echung379 Brown Teddy

Oct 16, 2017
    Cookiee
    Hero
    I think he/she meant it takes a long span of time to finish washing and have good DPM. Like it’ll take 6+ months. Some ppl will lose interest in the game if they can’t do much damage for 6 months and may move on to a different game.

6. echung379

echung379 Brown Teddy

Oct 16, 2017
    Cookiee
    Hero
    To be fair, it is pretty hard to make money in this game aside from good gach pulls. Sure, there’s decent ways to make money if you’re high level, i.e. selling leech, doing HT, selling MoNs, etc. Butif you’re a new player and don’t have a bish/mage or a lvl 170+ attacker it’s tough to make money. And I’m not complaining, because I have both a bish and hero but the truth is if I had to start from scratch it would be rly hard to make any money if not for “lucky gach pulls.” I mean how else would you make money aside from gach? Imagine you’re a level 50 sin who just started playing a few weeks ago.

Again, not complaining but the OP does have a point

7. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    3:04 AM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Gach pulls shouldn't be the main way for a newb to earn money. It should serve as a source of additional mesos, something you get once in a while. No new player would have a bish/mage that is 4th job and able to farm a map to its maximum efficiency. If you were to start anew, it probably wouldn't be too hard for you to earn money without relying on "lucky gach pulls", as you have already experienced the game before and have gotten 2 classes to 4th. Therefore, you would have the knowledge and know the methods to kickstart your meso-earning journey.

Like previously said in the other replies, there are dozens of ways to earn money as a newb. Merching is always an option too. If you seriously decide to rely on the WS/CS you pull from gach every 3 months, then just stay poor.

8. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    3:04 PM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    What if i'm poor and never pulled a ws or cs from gach before

9. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Good player confirmed

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    9:04 PM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL

Yea but if you decide not to wash the nx is basically useless or if you got your goal so the nx become useless
    Which means less votes,I think the gachapons should comeback. I don’t see my self keep voting after I hit 30k health and reset my entire int to str I mean if I want something I will just vote at the same day

I’d say just make an option to buy perm nx for like I dunno 100k nx?

Btw why is this thread is still alive?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    The highest character I have right now is Level 86. I'm not trying to brag, but I've NEVER had a problem making money in the game. I did quests to ensure a large HP/MP pot reserve, I always picked up mob drops to add to that reserve (as well as NPC unneccessary etcs) and never...NEVER...once have I had an issue with money. Do I go out of my way to buy some OP weapons and gear at the lower levels? Hell no! Why waste money on gear you're not going to keep through the end of the game? Sure, it'll help you go faster, but if you are low on funds because you wanted to level faster - then don't complain when you're poor. You made your choice! If you really...REALLY...need to find alternative ways of making money, there are options out there. I know, I've exploited many of them. People who know who I am and what I do in game understand why I don't have a money issue. Casual players that don't speed through the game will never have a money issue unless they are terrible money managers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Blonde

Blonde Capt. Latanica

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    hell
    Blonde
    Bowman
    Thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status: