1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alonp600, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    7:07 PM
    Beginner, Camper
    Hello guys.
    I'm a returning player from 0 cause I'm starting this server with my friend and i got some basic questions.
    I saw there is a new vote system and I wonder how it works. One gives u 5k and one gives u 500 nx right? And I can vote at few accounts as long it's not from the same phone?
    Another question is what about gachapon? If the rules that I can vote per account isn't the gach system broken? Or there is a new gach system? Cause I remember when I played normal gach was from nx and rare gach from mobs.
    So how it all works now?
    Tnx for your help!

2. Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Ask me in game
    9:07 AM
    Flyinpandas | Lazypanda
    Shadower
    Konoha
    Gachapon is dropped by mobs and you cannot purchase tickets through NX!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    12:07 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yes mob now drop 2 tier gacha, normal and rare ones.
    Normal ones were available from cash shop, now no longer in cash shop and farm able from mob instead, multi vote rules is then allowed after this gacha system changes

4. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    12:07 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome :) I hope you have a fun time with your friends!

Nx is 5000 for pink kimmy that increases with voter streak to 6500. Can be used 1x per 24 hours. Blue kimmy is 500 nx every 12 hours.

5. OP
    OP
    Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    7:07 PM
    Beginner, Camper
    Tnx you all guys!! Helped me alot and I hope I will have much fun here!