1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Reverse Grabbe gaining incorrect stats upon level-up

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Aron, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Aron

Aron Red Snail

May 4, 2015
    Male
    10:25 PM
    Spearman
    Justice
    Description of the bug: Reserve Grabbe doesn't receive the correct stats upon level-up. On the Pink Bean update thread it says that non-mage items receive the following per level-up:
    • + Primary Stat (1~2)
    • + Secondary Stat (0~1)
    • Other stats depends on the item type, but includes MaxHP, MaxMP, avoidability, defense, speed, and jump
    The main stat of Reverse Grabbe is STR and the secondary stat is DEX.
    Upon leveling, my shoes gained 0 STR (which shouldn't be possible, as STR is its main stat) and 1 DEX.

What is supposed to happen?:Upon levelling, warrior items are supposed to gain 1 ~ 2 STR but never 0.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I levelled up my Reverse Grabbe boots to level 2.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Agree Agree x 1