1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring for HP Scroll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Paxill, May 6, 2021.

1. Paxill

Paxill Mushmom

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    7:39 PM
    JoeWick
    Bishop, Bowmaster, Corsair
    I recently remembered that wedding rings come with 3 nearly useless slots (lmk if you decide to 3x chaos a ring with only defense stats) and came up with an idea to utilize these slots and potentially help with maintaining ML's "HP Washing is Optional" mantra.

I don't want to know what kind of messes would be caused by people booming their wedding rings so I recommend just having the scrolls be rarer with a 100% success rate or a lower success rate with a built in white scroll effect so that people don't have to have multiple marriages to get the perfect hp ring.

Not sure if this would be an easy to implement item but it definitely touches on some unused design space.

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    4:39 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    upload_2021-5-5_18-51-30.png

For enough toxic funny reacts I'll do it again

3. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    2:39 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    I don't think this is how the forums should be used, if someone genuinely has a question thats concerning them or making a suggestion.

It should be taken into consideration instead of "Toxic Funny" this is the suggestions sub-forum after all.

Suggestions help assist the game and/or community with feedback and being "Toxic Funny" doesn't help anyone or in this case, the individual mentioning the suggestion.

Just some food for thought.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    I think hp rings are mostly reserved for events. Anniversary and Halloween event usually give rings with 100-150 hp each, and you can get 3 of them that lasts for 6 months. If they made permanent rings with hp, they'd probably be garbage, as to not outshine the event ones.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    upload_2021-5-6_11-41-12.png
    Seems like enough toxic funny
    upload_2021-5-6_11-41-47.png
    Wow I got a +5 now I'm super tanky