1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryae's Doodle Request Thread (CLOSED - see you next time!)

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Ryae, Apr 19, 2015.

1. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    10:26 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    ART TRADE HYPE OnionCheer can you tell me when you want to start the drawing? Idk where to fit you in the line for the trade, so I'll just start working on your drawing when you start mine, if that's okay SlimeSweat2

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    12:26 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    No worries that sounds great! ^^ I just checked my messages and it looks like I've promised Kim first, so I will get yours started after Grizzly and Kim if that's ok with you! I'm hoping to draw today but haven't heard anything from MapleBentoMapleBento so we'll see :x got a good momentum going lately so wanna keep at it! ><

• Like Like x 2
  3. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    1:26 PM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Don't worry, I check this tread every time I see it update :^)
    As for the picture, I'll get you a solid one once the server is back up. I'm still wearing some nx I don't want to include. xD

Alright, here are the pictures (too bad I'm changing look soon, but I want this one anyway ^^)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't feel as if the Berserk animation is mandatory, I just included it in case you wanted something to play around with. ^^ Style me however you'd like, just include my floating eye!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Oh hehe ty for always taking a peek!! ^^
    Also hell yeah I'll see what I can do with berserk/beholder! My main in gms was drk so I think I'd have a lot of fun with it personally ^^
    Hoping to sketch later today if I can get the energy! Otherwise this week~

• Like Like x 1
  5. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    DK SQUADD

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Grizzly!! ^^
    [​IMG]
    Your character seemed so simple at first, but there were actually lots of parts/details..but I think the composition turned out OK!! Berzerk and beholder were fun to work with (especially the horns!!)! Hope you enjoy~

And with that, I'm all done!! I can't wait to open up again!! >< Very soon!
    In the meantime I have made an instagram and tumblr if you are interested! The links are in my signature or the first post of the thread. Thanks ^^

• Like Like x 3
  7. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    I wish I looked that sexy in game. Thanks a ton. ^^ the skis behind my back tho, wish I could hold my skis like that Irl ;~;

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Hahaha yeah as I was drawing it I was like, "hmmm it doesn't actually make any sense holding them this way..but it looks cool fk it" LOL. Glad you like!! ^^

• Like Like x 1
  9. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    9:26 PM
    Well maybe thats why you always have the coolest poses in your drawings MapleF11

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shab

Shab Slime

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    3:26 PM
    Malachite, Nezit, llachesis, Nesitisin
    Marauder
    Crazy to think I've been coming back to this thread on and off for almost 2 years!
    Kudos to you for keeping some hobbies alive despite life+school (mine feel kind of dead ._.).

I want to claim the second spot on the waiting list for the waiting list, lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Heya friends!! As of yesterday I am officially done with the semester! (...but I will be starting my full-time summer job on Monday MapleF4)
    But with my free weekend, I have been experimenting with streaming to Twitch through my phone! So I would like to try a livestream of the next request (KimberlyKimberly with Ryae) next weekend!! I'll put the details neatly below:

Drawing Livestream
    https://www.twitch.tv/steferella
    Saturday, May 27, 2017 @ 12PM EST (6PM Netherlands time)

I will put the mic on to chat and answer any questions but it will probably just be me singing poorly and cracking shitty jokes lol. I would like to do this a lot over the summer if I can get it to work properly! Hope you can pop in!! ^^

I am going to keep requests closed for now until I settle into my new job/routine. When I open them, I will be opening 2-3 slots that will be on a first come, first serve basis. Some have been asking me to be put on the list but I labeled it as closed, so I must stick to my word to do my best to keep it fair for all. :x Sorry, I hope you understand. OnionSorry
    Anyway hope everyone is well!! Happy summer and hope to chat with you next weekend ^^ cheers!

• Like Like x 7
  12. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    2:26 PM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    Time to become a twitch junkie again OnionCheer

• Like Like x 2
  13. rogierR2

rogierR2 Orange Mushroom

Sep 6, 2015
    Male
    Fap Cave
    9:26 PM
    Inviper
    Shadower
    B A M B O O B O Y S
    OI why didnt I got any message through my mail and seeing this only now?! Anyway thanks! Some parts look a bit off but the pose is cool and he is so cool! He reminds of that anime 'Rokka, the 5 assassins(?)' or something like that, where a cat dude looks like this drawing. You gave me some inspiration to do some sketching and have some fun! Keep it up and thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Sure man! ^^ So glad I could inspire you!! MapleF14 go for it!

15. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    3:26 PM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure

That sounds great! I'll see if I can make it this Saturday. :3

• Like Like x 1
  16. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    I'd love to see you stream MapleF14 please notify us somehow when you start~

• Like Like x 2
  17. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    omg yesss Ryae stream OnionCheer

• Like Like x 3
  18. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Hello all!! The stream will be starting in 10 minutes ^^ Hope you see you!
    Here's a link again for the lazy haha: https://www.twitch.tv/steferella

It will probably take about 2ish hours maybe since I am drawing two people in this request! Let's do it! ><)/ ;;;

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Stream complete! Thank you to anyone who stopped by! ^^ We ended up doing an impromptu sketch book tour as well hehe
    Here is the finished drawing!!
    [​IMG]
    It was actually really hard to draw while streaming ahaha..I had a phone mount clipped to my desk and it was hangin over where I usually stick my face, but we made it work! ^^ I think it came out pretty cute and I hope you like it as well KimberlyKimberly !! >//<
    I would like to try to stream again sometime and try to figure out how to actually use twitch haha. I will let you know if I do ^^ !
    I just have an art trade with GilDesukaGilDesuka (you would like me to draw Jelly, yes?) to finish up and then I will open requests again soon! SO EXCITED!!

• Like Like x 10
  20. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    OMGG I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT OnionCry I was drawing Tim's request and forgot your stream was today T~T next time I'll watch for sure!
    Also, it's my turn :OOO I'm so exited MapleF14 yes, I'd like you to draw Jelly- and feel free to add yourself in there too, if it's not any trouble (; (willing to pay extra if it is)

• Like Like x 1