1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryko Chair and Ryko Mount

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iced, Jul 29, 2017.

Would you like to see the Additions?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    4:29 AM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    Now I know that the Ryko Chair is already in the game. For the Ryko chair all I am trying to do, is see if it could be "tweaked" a little bit.
    Here is how it currently looks in game vs how it should originally look.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Current v.s. Designed​

In the game we currently have our characters sitting on the tail rather than being wrapped up in the tail. Only reason I bring this up is because I feel like it just looks a little odd, that's all. If you also look close you can see the little blue flame near Nubbi's Leg. But of course it could just be unfinished, we've seen that before.

For example the Rabbit Sofa:​

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm unsure how the Rabbit Sofa currently looks in the game but I remember a few months ago that the Rabbit Sofa went from the GM Picture to the Designed Picture. Then this forum popped up: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/rabbit-sofa-change.9490/ asking for it to be changed back to the GM Picture. So we know Chair Layers can be changed.

Then there is the Legendary Ryko Mount
    [​IMG]
    In the Cash Shop we have a good amount of nice Mount Covers but you cannot deny the Ryko Mount! Since MapleLegends is a "Do as you Dream" kind of game, is it possible that we could get the Ryko Mount released to the General Public? Regardless of Vote Nx or Donor Nx if it was released you bet people are going to buy it! Just hopefully if it was to be Donor released... please not too expensive? :pinkbean:

The only reason I am asking for the release of the Ryko Mount is because I know it is kind of already in the game. About a month ago I was talking to our beloved GM Poofcakes and the Ryko mount came up in a conversation because I saw the chair. All of a sudden, *POOF* Poofcakes hopped on the Ryko Mount and started running around. I wanted to rip her off of it and run away! But I didn't want to get banned. :(

So what do you guys think?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    2:29 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Ryko chair should honestly get dropped from that kyuubi boss ninetailes thingy
    idk about the mount

3. JustAPig

JustAPig Master Chronos

Jul 8, 2017
    Vancouver Canada Taipei Taiwan LosAngeles US
    1:29 AM
    JustAPig
    Chief Bandit
    Honor
    The chair looks fine to me.

4. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    10:29 AM
    The mount is very cool.

5. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~

This is because the original Ryko chair consists of two layers, while the v.62 client is only able to handle one. That's why some chairs have custom touches to make them fit better. Therefor it's unfortunately not possible to make the tail wrap around your character :c

I'm all for the mount tho, but why not add all of the Aran mounts *-* Those have always been a favourite of mine
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    4:29 AM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    Aww really? That kinda bites but oh well, I'll get used to it, the chair is still cool! As for the mounts, hey I have no problem with all of them being introduced! I actually forgot about the smaller wolves, lol.

7. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I'm still mad about the change done to the rabbit sofa.

8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Reverted a very very long time ago...

Edit: you are a new member. Which edit do you mean? you mean the removal of the thimg?

9. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    The removal of the thing, yeah. I think the chair should be as Wizet designed it. It looks better with the plant.

10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    nubjuleznubjulez MapleF3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    5:29 PM
    Rabbit sofa is still the same.
    [​IMG]

*Edit: It is possible to change the layers, however the x/y axis along with the frames of every movement per-say for the bird animations will have to be re-edited if this change were to take place. but then again it was changed before and this change just seems like a personal preference so *shrug*

12. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:29 AM