1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sanctuary Entrance Spawnrate

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Kura, May 17, 2015.

1. Kura

Kura Orange Mushroom

Mar 25, 2015
    Male
    2:55 PM
    Kura
    Warrior
    Hi everyone,

While doing a quest that required killing tauromacis and taurospears, I couldn't help but notice that the spawn rate for them is abnormally low. For example, I would kill all the tauromacis and taurospears in in Sanctuary Entrance IV and there would be a pause in the spawn rate for a good five seconds before the next set of monsters spawn.

I don't think the spawn rate for tauromacis and taurospears were this low back in GMS but then again my memory may be rusty. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    5:55 PM
    NSFW
    i remember them being quite low in sanctuary enterence IV, but not too low. clearing the map was quite possible but not something that would happen every time + with a wait.

3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    8:55 PM
    Moderator Post
    Is this regarding the number of Tauromacis/Taurospears in the map or how slowly they respawn? The respawn time is the same globally.

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    8:55 PM