1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Scar and Targa Bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by noobonmove, Jun 16, 2021.

1. noobonmove

noobonmove Mushmom

May 2, 2020
    8:56 AM
    SwordSlap
    Hero
    Konoha
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Scar and Targa just walk around not attacking, nor do they cancel weapon/magic attack
    What is supposed to happen?: Usually they would attack and about every 50 seconds they would alternate between magic and weapon cancels
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: During both my Scar and Targa runs today. I like to fight both at same time
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I notice they get bugged around 50% hp left. I submitted two tickets on swordslap when the bug occured

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:56 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Can you let us know what you were doing until then? Like what skills you and your party were using?

3. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    11:56 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    I approve of this new feature

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    noobonmove

noobonmove Mushmom

May 2, 2020
    8:56 AM
    SwordSlap
    Hero
    Konoha
    our party consist of a hero brandishing, a shad using boomerang step and assassinate, I/L using Chain lightning, F/P using Meteor, Bishop using AR, NL using Triple Throw, DK using that three hit move while zerking, a MM using that one move that all MM use to attack during fourth job where they shoot multiple arrows at once along with snipe

• Agree Agree x 1