1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance January 26, 2019

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Jan 24, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:53 AM
    Moderator Post
    All done I hope.

2. cicizzguo

cicizzguo Blue Snail

Jan 23, 2019
    Female
    8:53 PM
    Magician
    when will the patcher for mac be released

3. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    13% LOOOOL
    I live here too, I feel the feels.

4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:53 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Has anyone tested the DK's Power Crash yet? Does it work for both magic and physical attack buffs on the mobs? It's pretty vague in the library, and if it just breaks the physical attack buff then it's still next to worthless.

Also what's the casting time for it like? If it's quick I don't see much reason in going past level 10(60% success) or level 15(80% success) if it can just be cast twice in a row.

Basically how necessary is it for DrK's to SP reset one of their 3rd job skills? This kind of makes hybrid DK's tougher, you could currently survive with fewer points in Elemental Resistance or Sacrifice but another 10-15 points is pretty owie. I'm probably gonna reset out the Pole-Arm attack and stop carrying my Purple Surfboard. feelsbadman

Heroes have it easy, most of their 3rd job skills are trash. MapleF3 I am curious as to how much damage is prevented from HT's def up though, I can see Armor Crash being something that would end up super useful for maintaining dpm for the party. The fact that Heroes would need to buy SP resets yet again is pretty garbo though. feelsrageman

Magic crash is probably still a skip given how much Paladins(especially hybrid pallies) need SP for their elements(All White Knight skills -> 270 SP combined compared to Crusader's and DK's 240 SP, and some of the skills are for niche spots making things more complicated SP wise) and there's also how your average party deals a majority of physical damage. It's a skill that only benefits mages and paladins, making it a lot less useful overall as a party buff as it's generally adding less total dps than armor crash.

5. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    10:53 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    If there's a bishop during a Horntail run and they're not busy, I'd prefer that they do the dispel job, as they can get rid of all buffs on HT at once.

Power crash can be recasted more quickly on a rope, and I would say it's a personal preference if you want more power crash or pole arm fury. I wouldn't consider it mandatory but it's definitely more useful than before.

6. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:53 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Wut the

I thought Dispel only worked on players, but the library confirms it also works on monsters so that's pretty cool.

I guess there's no need for warriors to change their skills. Weird that Neckson would divide it up for the different warriors then just make it an all-in-one skill for priests, with the added benefit of dispelling party debuffs. I can now spend countless NX on outfits rather than SP resets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    9:53 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    I just wonder that happens to the mesos that goes under tax? does those mesos help to improve the server? pay all nps for services and so? or its just kimmy salary. MapleLegends have goverment and laws too. (hehehe <3333)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    Thanks for your explanation :)