1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance - May 1, 2018

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, May 1, 2018.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:50 PM
    Moderator Post
    [​IMG]

Hello Maplers,

We will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Tuesday May 1. It will last approximately 30 min. Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can login and play!

Time:
    8 PM server time

What will be unavailable:
    • All MapleLegends game servers and channels
    • Merchants will be closed
    Changes and Updates:
    • Anniversary Bug Fixes*
    *So, it appears it almost took whole anniversary for someone to be concerned that the maple guns may not drop from anniversary boxes. Upon looking into it that indeed is sadly the case. The issue isn't that we forgot about them, but because it was a client bug. A specific value for the last item 'bundle' had to be set, which happens to be the gun. If that wasn't done, it wouldn't drop at all.

As apologize to the pirates with a gun, the drop rate for the guns from boxes will be increased during the rest of the event. There's unfortunately not much more that we can do.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

-MapleLegends Staff & Administration-

• Like Like x 3
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    3:50 PM
    Defender
    Everyone gets a gun :punch:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    5:50 PM
    Thief
    make america great again

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    All done

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. vw1274

vw1274 Slime

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    10:50 AM
    MEv2 / vectory
    I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    LOOL RIP no wonder why i didn't get any guns from the ~50 boxes i bought a few weeks ago when i was looking for them

6. PerfektAim

PerfektAim Slime

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    PerfektAim
    Outlaw
    Aloha
    Hahaha, as Gunslinger in the 6x region I was looking for Maple Sharp shooters. And wondering why there were literally none around.

Gladly there's no such thing as STR less Slinger, so there's not much of an issue there. I might want one for my collection anyway though.. so thanks for the fix!

7. Druid

Druid Mano

Jan 13, 2017
    12:50 AM
    When you say "during the rest of event", does it imply that anniversary boxes will be removed from inventory after the event?