1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scroll Price Guide Thread (v2!)

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Piety, Jun 26, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    2:42 PM
    Centaur & Chaste
    Congratulations on the bow!
    I saw a bunch with 65m C/Os so I'm comfy dropping the ceiling at 70m for now... especially now that you're done wiping the market MapleF3
    Chaos went down though, so I'll set that at 40m! Thanks for the update

• Like Like x 2
  2. coupdeqrace

coupdeqrace Mano

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    2:42 AM
    coupdeqrace
    Assassin
    Aquila
    P/C for face accessory avoid 100% T.B.D. ?

3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:42 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    If there are a bunch of ws at fm unsold for 70m and everyone is offering 65m, then the current average price would be at around 67.5m. Literally the 70m ws just stay there unsold at fm until the sellers decide to let go of your unrealistic price since there are no buyers willing to pay for that much.

4. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    I've mentioned this a few times now, but I'd rather this list be treated as a ''ceiling'' than have the exact ''buy it now'' price of scrolls. Most people tend to undercut each other to sell faster; slapping 65m on the front page would lead to people quick selling them for 60m. I think that for the most high end scroll in the game, it's fine for people to take offers on 'em; not going to lower the ''unrealistic'' price so that you Project peeps can get them for less MapleF3
    To be fair, I've been quite busy in the last days so the whole guide is in need of an update ASAP, though, so I'll check it out and owl it tonight, but for stuff like this I'd rather be careful and go slowly with price drops.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    So you made this guide so you can control the price of scrolls and decide where you want the economy to go? Sounds like a monopoly "MapleF3"

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    If by controlling you mean not dropping the prices too fast whenever we see a few scrolls sell under the guide's price, or drop them whenever someone who needs those scrolls comes to me to say ''They bought them cheaper'' which has happened way too often, then, sure. MapleF17
    As I said though, I'll check it out tonight when I'm home from work, if the price really did drop further (Which I don't doubt considering how many I've seen gached out), then I will drop it. I just don't want to change prices on a whim.

7. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You don't understand that the people putting white scrolls on your shop are using your scroll guide as a base and you are using their price as a base, it's kind of an infinite loop. The sold ws are never for 70m

8. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    FeelsProjectMan, even though EmpireDK is the biggest buyer atm :,(

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    Just a friendly jab, ♥ you guys.

It would be an infinite loop if I only put prices up using unsold items as the basis for them, which I don't. As I mentioned, I'll check it out tonight; my OP said this:
    Which is what I'll do ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    Updated; happy scrolling.

11. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    2:42 AM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Wonder what the hell happened to bottomwear dex 60%. Got a couple from gallos recently but would not sell until it was priced at 1.1m each.

EDIT: saw this today too
    dsaff.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  12. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    That seems ridiculously low to me; I haven't seen many in FM lately though, it's been sitting at 2m on my sheet for a bit. I'll keep an eye out!

13. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    ''For some reason'' all the WS disappeared from the FM in the last two days. Seems 70m is a pretty good ballpark for now... assuming they don't completely disappear from the market with the new rates.

14. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:42 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I sold my white scroll for 75m in a FM3 door spot. I think 70m is a good ballpark now as well.

15. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    People are buying out whatever current stock there is due to the Gachapon changes; the rates were obviously nerfed so most people know they can only go up from here. I don't think it'll stay at 70m for too long.

16. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Nah, I bought all 3 that were at 75. Rest have been buying for 70 or less (zeretius bought 2 for 65). And I might take a break from buying them so, i dont think they will go up fast

17. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    • Like Like x 1
  18. yahavx

yahavx Blue Snail

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    9:42 PM
    Thanks, but the chart from yesterday was much better :/

19. OP
    OP
    Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    Ah? As in, more accurate prices? It really didn't change all that much apart from some slight drops in prices on certain scrolls.

20. yahavx

yahavx Blue Snail

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    9:42 PM
    The prices here are pretty accurate, but prices of many scrolls have been removed