1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scrolls Not Being Dispensed by Any Gachapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nanop33, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:22 AM
    Moderator Post
    When we don't reply you (you being some people) continuously bump topics to get a response, and if we give one you still complain.

This is why I don't reply to these topics.

Yes, we discuss all changes behind scene because we have the actual statistics and everything, while user's just assume because things may or may not be sold, etc. Server decisions and changes are much harder to decide then you think, and mentioned before; to perfect something it takes time. All feedback given is discussed behind scene, which you cannot see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    If You got all that statistics ... Why dont You Post them Here ? Probably You think that "normal" People like me dont Understand that Data ... ? I think it would help alot if puplic actually could See Data regarding scrolls etc.
    dont See US as Enemy ... We only Want to help to get a better Server ! Hopefully soon a Server where You make Progress through Playing And not just afk Voting and Lucky gatcha.
    Let US help You Analyse that Data.
    Dont get me wrong but it seems kinda arrogant if you dont listen to the Community. For the Community there is nearly Zero transparency of what You do in background regarding this topic.

Peace

• Like Like x 6
  3. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    5:22 AM
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    Gach is hard to balance just because of the way it works.

Think about it, how many times a day do you see someone ask "what's the best gach?". People just want a go-to gach where they can dump all their tickets without thought and get a decently good payout.

Most people don't care enough to think "oh well shield scrolls are expensive right now so showa might be a good idea F2." The kerning city gach circlejerk (i.e., "kerning is the new shrine") is a clear example of this.

Gach is just such a game-ruiner... if this was a brand new server I would recommend taking it out completely and making all scrolls mob drops at custom rates.

LF> data on meso supply and inflation MapleF11

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    When I am home I will post the statistics to how many gach is used in each location. Based on that I give a major hint why the mentioned scrolls are disappearing.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    4:22 AM
    Nikki
    Assassin
    YA GURL YA DAS WUT IM TALKIN BOUT

• Like Like x 1
  6. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Here's the current Gachapon usage since Leap Patch.

Kerning City - 14285
    Mushroom Shrine - 13350
    Ellinia - 5725
    Perion - 3433
    New Leaf City - 3120
    The Nautilus - 2720
    Sleepywood - 1781
    Singapore- 1128
    Spa Male* 811
    Spa Female* 194

*Both have same drops.

As always its useful to contribute here to help users which item drop where.

8. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    KimberlyKimberly: Could you give short feedback about the idea of making 30% scrolls droppable from mobs ?!

9. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS

• Like Like x 2
  10. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    4:22 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Now for all of you gaching, it's time that you learn cause and effect. You see that post that i quoted? It shows how often kerning is used and is a direct cause and effect result meaning, because you gach at kerning so much, things from kerning will deflate massively and as a result makes kerning no longer the best spot to gach. In addition, everyone failed to read that nightlords are reducing in number and the ones that didn't already have decent claws, meaning little to no cfas30 will be bought. The market is flooding with them and made the opposite of what sins are suppose to be, expensive. So do the community a favor, stop thinking kerning is best because sins are expensive thoughts or because some idiot told you so, and help in getting scrolls AND STILL make realistic profit via sales by gaching ELSEWHERE.

11. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    Btw Market is free , so that is a valid possibilty

12. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015