1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Sed target revive bug (HT)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Volacious, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Volacious

Volacious Blue Snail

Jan 7, 2020
    Male
    10:14 AM
    Voiacious
    Priest
    Active
    Description of the bug:
    Not being able to use skills after a death under Seduce in horntail. (sed target > Revive > skill blocked) (optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Shouldn't die in the first place but regardless. As seduce target I've had instances where a bishop cannot reach intime and you die as a result. After ressurect I should be able to Meso guard/Heros will or darksight. Except I cannot perform any of these actions (After the res)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    I found it in horntail at the 3rd stage of the fight (big body)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Become sed target > Become sed > Die to bad bishop > Get ressed > Cant use skills. I don't know if I've always died in darksight but i believe not.
    Extra information (optional):
    What could be considered is a time between skills: e.g having darksight active before the death and having to wait for it to end before you can use skills. (even through death) Except i've had this issue arrise as well after waiting for an extended period of time before we ressurected me as sed target. Resulting in the same issue.
    I do also believe it will only happen on the first death, As I have been ressed afterwards (2nd death) and didnt find this issue but i've had it happen twice on the first res now.

2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:14 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Was your mp not 1?
    Have you tried normal attack to get out of dark sight status?

3. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    2:14 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    If it happens again you can try having the bishop dispel you. It sounds similar to the invisible skill-lock bug

4. OP
    OP
    Volacious

Volacious Blue Snail

Jan 7, 2020
    Male
    Voiacious
    Priest
    Active
    We have tried dispel as a reaction as we are aware of the bug as well and it looked similar. But for one of my deaths i had been down for over 8 minutes. If there was any skill lock applied before it should've been gone. If it's something that happens when res and skill lock happen simultaneously, than that is something that dispel will not avoid either.

My mp was neither at 1mp. I had a few seconds between my res and my first death, I potted fully, my hp and mp were full the skill buttons just didnt react.
    As for the darksight, I thought maybe darksight timer had carried over after my death (but this occured in the 8 min downtime death) the other I was not in darksight when i got killed. Simply a lack of heal because of a talking bishop.. f3

While i can walk jump and attack (normal attack non skill) the skill re-activation or use is just impossible *asif you were invisibly skill locked. but it happening after a res, twice, under the same conditions. Seems like an issue not just by coincidence.

5. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    5:14 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    “Die to bad bishop” lmao what? Bishops literally cannot shield on every sed. Why are you blaming them?

6. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:14 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    He didn't understand yet that bishops main role in bossing is, cheerleading and joking a lot(+singing if you're in VC) so attackers don't fall asleep during boring braindead 1-key bossing, instead of heal/dispel/shield/HS/genesis perfectly.

....not harmful intention. Would be sad if you get this seriously. But, you'll notice eventually that above is truth for real.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Volacious

Volacious Blue Snail

Jan 7, 2020
    Male
    Voiacious
    Priest
    Active
    I would hope that, people that are handling this topic or these issues would understand that my ''bad bishop remark'' is not much more than a joke. As most the people I even attempt horntail with are my friends. But I'm not here to defend how i speak or joke, I'm here to report a bug that has got me killed twice so far.